Step 1: Develop a Plan While you can start anywhere, you are more likely to follow through with a plan rather than selecting passages as you go. So instead of opening the Bible and randomly choosing a passage, find a plan that works for you and move on, one paragraph or chapter at a time.
In this article :
How do you structure a Bible study?
In How to Write a Bible Study, you will learn how to: This may interest you : How to start learn japanese.
- Clarify the purpose of your Bible Study.
- Identify your readers’ pain points.
- Define the results you want for your readers.
- Focus on a theme, person, or book in the Bible.
- Organize and structure your Bible study.
- Share your study with others.
- Publish your study yourself.
How to organize a Bible study?
Video : How to begin studying the bible
Should I read the Bible in order?
Reading the Bible from cover to cover can be very intimidating and confusing. The books of the Bible have been organized according to the type of book it is. This may interest you : How to studying for exams. But that doesn’t mean we should read it in that order. There is no right or wrong order or way to read the Bible, it’s a personal choice.